Impact Scan Program
The impact scan program helps you to measure all negative and positive impacts of your organization and compare yourself to the industry average and benchmark in terms of sustainability.
- Visual overview of your organization’s impact
- Extensive competitor insights in terms of sustainability positioning
- Industry average and benchmark comparison
B Corp Certification
B Corp is the most trusted label in sustainability. Mostly because the assessment is so thorough and certification is hard to achieve. Our experts can guide you through the B Impact Assessment and design a strategy to help you become a B Corp-certified company.
We write and design your sustainability report and make sure it complies with all relevant frameworks and GRI standards. 100% authenticity, 0% greenwashing.
Do you need more funds to maximize your impact? We know how to make startups investor-ready and how to create additional, sustainable revenue streams for nonprofits.
How can we stimulate organizations and governments to make use of unconditional cash transfers?Let's Talk
How can we become more sustainable and limit our footprint without losing our competitive edge and current profits?Let's Talk
Can you create a blockchain platform to trace the impact of a product throughout its entire lifecycle?Let's Talk
How can we understand the day-to-day problems of Ugandans without actually travelling there?Let's Talk
Our very own Impact Scan
We use our impact scan as the foundation for all impact strategies. The Quest Impact Scan gives you a full visual picture of the current state of sustainability in your company.
- Gain insight into what you are doing well and where you need to improve
- Compares your performance to the industry average and benchmark
- The perfect foundation to determine priorities, materialities, and short-term and long-term goals.
- Based on major sustainability frameworks: B Impact Assessment, the Sustainable Development Goals, the S & P corporate sustainability assessment, and GRI.
Sustainability as a competitive advantage
A sustainability strategy is more than a roadmap full of actions. Every choice needs to be strategic and align with your business strategy. We listen to your needs and analyze your competitors to make sure your sustainability strategy results in a stronger market position for your company.
- Clear insights into competitor actions and market trends
- Compare your performance with industry averages and benchmarks
- Get inspired by best practices from other sectors
- Go from ad-hoc to strategic actions with a clear goal