What will you learn?
- how to understand users and find the right problems to solve
- why Henry Ford’s faster horses quote is completely misused
- finding the impact innovation sweet spot
- solving the right problem the right way
- the importance of finding product-market fit
- the principles of impact design thinking
Michael will also give attendees an overview of practical tools and methods to start with customer-centric innovation.
When and where?
When: 22 May at 2 PM
Where: You can register for the conference by following this link. It’s completely free and more than 1,000 circular economy enthusiasts have already registered.
More than 300 people have already subscribed to Michael’s talk, so make sure to secure your spot quickly.