We’re looking for a full-stack developer to join our team and drive positive change with us.
- Use your skills as a force for good
- Work for inspiring, impact-driven organizations
- Work from our nice office or remotely: comfort and flexibility is key
As a developer at Quest, you build user-friendly and effective websites for our international customers who all have one thing in common: their desire to make the world a better place.
- You understand that building a website is more than just dragging a couple of blocks and installing plugins
- You build custom themes and features
- You deliver maintainable, scalable, efficient, clean, secure, and high-quality code
- You stay up-to-date with the latest frontend development standards and patterns, and you educate our other team members on this subject
Knowledge & competencies
- You have experience with GIT, Gulp/Grunt and other tools
- You have experience building custom WordPress websites
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
- You have agency experience
- You’re strong at prioritizing workloads and never miss a deadline
- You have an eye for detail and a solid understanding of information architecture
- You’re a team player with a customer-centric mindset and a good sense of humor
You get bonus points if you have
- affinity with UX/UI design
- experience with WooCommerce
- experience with design systems and design system thinking
- experience with Figma
- a strong willingness to continuously learn
We offer you
- an exciting job at a fast-growing and impact-driven agency
- a portfolio of renowned international customers, all tackling the most pressing global problems
- flexible hours
- a lot of freedom and responsibility
- a job to be extremely proud of. We’re helping to make the world a better place, one project at a time.
Intrigued? Send us your cv and let us know why you’re a perfect match for Quest.